K&H offers a Provisioning Plan to Support In-home health evaluation and recording of data for older citizens and transitional care continuum (TCC) Programs who have chronic health conditions with high risk of readmission.
- Support Physician Groups and Skilled Home Health Agencies in effort to reduce readmission.
- Support partners and clients in effort to improve patient outcomes by assisting partners in care plan.
- Reduce health care cost.
- In-home patient Home Health Aide support.
- Reading and recording of Vital signs including: Temperature, Pulse, Respiration, Blood Pressure, Pulse Oximetry, Glucose recording, pedometer recording.
- Nutrition review, Planning and shopping.
- Communication Platform with team integration with higher skilled set care providers to provide health status and potential immediate and upcoming needs
- Communication skills;
- Observation, reporting and documentation of patient or client status and the care or services provided;
- Basic infection control procedures;
- Basic elements of body functions that must be reported to the registered nurse supervisor;
- Maintenance of a clean and safe environment;
- Recognition of emergencies and applicable follow-up within the home health aide scope of performance;
- Food preparation and household chores;
- Nutrition and fluid intake;
- Normal range of motion and positioning;
- Safe transfer techniques, including use of appropriate equipment, and ambulation;
- Physical, emotional, and developmental support
- Appropriate and safe techniques in personal hygiene and grooming, including bed bath, sponge, tub, or shower bath; shampoo, sink, tub, or bed; nail and skin care; oral hygiene; care of dentures;